Skip to main content
How do I save a CBCT from NewTom - NNT?
- Create a new folder on your Desktop and name it with the patient's name
- With the scan open in the NewTom - NNT software:
- Go to the File menu
- Choose 'Save in DICOM format'
- Choose 'Sequence of Axial images...'
- Choose '512x512 Matrix'
- Select the export location, select the folder on the Desktop that has the patient's name
- Once the DICOM export has completed, compress the folder with the patient's name on the Desktop into a zip file:
- Right-click on the folder
- Go to 'Send to'
- Select 'Compressed (zipped) folder'
- Upload the .zip file to the patient's case on the BeamReaders website